- Plant Name- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum)
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors Both
- Plant Height- Upto 14 inches
- Ceramic or Unbreakable Fiber Pot- 5.5 inches
- One Plant in 6 to 8-inch- diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Peace Lily Plants Trivia:
- Origin- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela
- Ranked third by NASA in removing three of most common air pollutants— formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.