HIT Anti Roach Gel based cockroach killer
- Gel based cockroach killer
- Apply 10-20 dots of Gel in dry areas and corners of the kitchen
- Odorless gel bait attracts hidden cockroaches
- Cockroaches eat the gel & die within 4hrs, after going back to the nest
- Other cockroaches in the nest, die as they get infected too
- Thus the entire nest of the cockroach gets killed in 2-3 days
Every housewife dreams of a cockroach-free home without the effort of having to empty drawers and cupboards, covering food, etc. More importantly, once applied, gives relief from cockroaches for a long period. So here is the new HIT Anti Roach Gel, which is surely an answer to her dream. It is an effortless, non-messy gel-based product which attracts and kills cockroaches, even the hidden ones, giving relief from the menace for upto 45 days after each application.
1. Unsafe – As they use harmful industrial grade chemicals which are not fit for home application and can adversely impact health of your family and kids.
2. Inconvenient – As you need to schedule multiple appointments to get the application done in regular intervals.
3. And it is expensive, very expensive.
a simple do it yourself pest control solution
- DIY PEST CONTROL LIKE SOLUTION: Innovative gel formulation that attracts and kills cockroaches and their nest
- KITCHEN SAFE: Contains no harmful industrial-grade chemicals or agricultural insecticide, making it safe to apply in the kitchen
- ODOURLESS GEL: Completely odourless gel bait, causing no discomfort during and after application
- HOW IT WORKS: On consumption of the gel, cockroaches go back to their nest and die, resulting in the elimination of other cockroaches that get in contact with them