- Type:Walnuts (Akhrot)
- Food Preference:Vegetarian
- Speciality/Feature:Gluten Free
- Country of Origin:USA
- The liability of any violation of the FSS Act and applicable Rules and Regulations made thereunder is that of the Seller and not of Snapdeal
- SUPC: SDL829929609
Nestled between the Sierra Nevada mountains and the Pacific Coast ranges is California’s fertile Central Valley, home to one of the oldest and most beautiful flowering fruit trees. Unlike other flowering fruit trees that bear edible fruit, this tree’s “pearl” is the delicious nut found inside the fruit, the almond. The almond is one of the most versatile nuts in the world. We eat many varieties in many diverse forms. Almonds are delicious alone as a nutritious snack, and they are a prime ingredient in home kitchens and in food manufacturing. Almonds enhance virtually every food they grace with their distinctive taste and satisfying crunch. Eating just one ounce of walnuts a day (that’s about seven shelled walnuts) may be all it takes to take advantage of their beneficial properties.
Top Reasons to Eat Walnuts One-quarter cup of walnuts, for instance, provides more than 100 percent of the daily recommended value of plant-based omega-3 fats, along with high amounts of copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin.
1. Walnuts are the only nuts which are significantly higher in OMEGA 3 Fatty Acids (Alpha linolic acids). ALA prevents and effects growth of Breast Cancer Tumors.
2. Walnuts improve blood flow in adults with TYPE 2 Diabetes.
3. Walnuts reduce LDL Cholestrol which causes Heart Attacks.
4. Walnuts act as Brain charges & increases memory and Congnitive function of the body.
5. Walnuts are excellent weight management tool.
6. Walnuts are proven to increase fertility.