Enfamil A+ Stage 3: Follow-Up Formula (12 to 24 Months)
- Enfamil A+ Stage 3: Follow-up Formula for older infants: 400gm (12 to 24 months)
- Enfamils A+ Stage 3 follow up formula for older infants is intended for babies from 12 months up to 24 months
- For detailed information about the product please refer to the pack label
- Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby
Support your child’s development with the right infant formula from Enfamils A+. Our infant formulas help support infant’s development. Choose from several types of Enfamils infant formula, with trusted products for every stage to help nourish your child’s growth.
DHA stands for Docosahexaenoic Acid. DHA is an important building block of the brain and DHA supplementation has been proven to result in cognitive improvements through the first 5 years of life
Enfamils A+ can be given to children up to 2 years of age. Please refer to the table above for the right Enfamils product based on your child’s age. Please consult your pediatrician before use
Please refer to the feeding table above for details on amount of Enfamils A+ powder and water to be added.
Enfamils A+ should be prepared with water. good for health
Rs. 715 in stock1 new from Rs. 715
Last update was on: April 4, 2022 12:35 pm
- Enfamil A+ Stage 3 follow up formula for older infants is intended for infants from 12 months up to 24 months old.
- Contains DHA, Choline, and Iron. For detailed information about the product please refer to the pack label.
- Note: For any queries related to health & wellness of your baby consult your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
- Feeding instructions: This is a powdered formula to be fed after reconstitution with cooled, boiled water. For detailed feeding instructions, please refer to the pack label.