Akiva Superfoods Pure Desi A2 Cow Ghee, 500 ml
- 1. Akiva’s ghee is hand-churned from the milk of grass-fed Sahiwal cows at partner dairy firms. The cows are allowed to free graze and feed their calves. Only the excess milk is then used to make our premium ghee.
- 2. The premium A2 milk from the Sahiwal cows is first turned into curd by using a microbe culture. We then hand-churn the curd for hours to separate the butter before boiling it to turn it into ghee.
- 3. 1 kg of our ghee comes from 32 litres of milk. Akiva’s ghee contains no additives, no preservatives and no added colours. Just wholesome goodness.
- 4. Our ghee can be used by everyone, including those on keto and paleo diets. Its full-bodied aroma and flavour will complement all kinds of food and taste buds. Akiva Superfoods
- 5. Akiva has two other exciting flavors – Garlic & Herbs Ghee and Vanilla Ghee.
A spoonful of Ghee will make your everyday food more powerful. Make yourself a cup of bulletproof tea/coffee.
Drink ghee on an empty stomach each morning, it’s the super-serum that you’re body always wanted!
The next time you decide to bake a cake or some cookies, substitute the oil with super-healthy ghee in the batter mix. Great dietary supplement for lactose intolerant.
- Made With Vedic Bilona Padati: Traditional Indian Bilona Method To Make Ghee From Curd Instead Of Malai Or Cream.
- Premium A2 Cow Milk From Sahiwal Cows: Instead Of The Buffalo Milk, Made From A2 Cow Milk Of Grass-Fed Sahiwal Cows.
- Nutrition Powerhouse: Packed With Potent Nutrients Like Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, E, & K2, Omega-3 And Omega-6 Fatty Acids.
- Quality Controlled: Robust Quality Process With All Certifications, Compliances And Goodness.