Akiva Superfood Pure Desi A2 Cow Ghee
- Akiva’s ghee is hand-churned from the milk of grass-fed Sahiwal cows at partner dairy firms. The cows are allowed to free graze and feed their calves. Only the excess milk is then used to make our premium ghee.
- 2. The premium A2 milk from the Sahiwal cows is first turned into curd by using a microbe culture. We then hand-churn the curd for hours to separate the butter before boiling it to turn it into ghee.
- 3. 1 kg of our ghee comes from 32 litres of milk. Akiva’s ghee contains no additives, no preservatives and no added colours. Just wholesome goodness.
- 4. Our ghee can be used by everyone, including those on keto and paleo diets. Its full-bodied aroma and flavour will complement all kinds of food and taste buds.
- 5. Akiva has two other exciting flavors – Garlic & Herbs Ghee and Vanilla Ghee. Akiva Superfood
|Specialty||No Artificial Flavour, No Preservatives|
|Country of Origin||in|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
- We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Last update was on: January 30, 2021 5:37 am
- Made With Vedic Bilona Padati: Traditional Indian Bilona Method To Make Ghee From Curd Instead Of Malai Or Cream.
- Premium A2 Cow Milk From Sahiwal Cows: Instead Of The Buffalo Milk, Made From A2 Cow Milk Of Grass-Fed Sahiwal Cows.
- Country of Origin: India
- Quality Controlled: Robust Quality Process With All Certifications, Compliances And Goodness.
- Keto And Paleo Diet Friendly: Suitable For Everyone From Children To Adults And All Diets Including Keto And Paleo.