A2 Cow Ghee from Grass-Fed Desi Sahiwal Cow’s Milk
- 1. Akiva’s ghee is hand-churned from the milk of grass-fed Sahiwal cows at partner dairy firms. The cows are allowed to free graze and feed their calves. Only the excess milk is then used to make our premium ghee.
- 2. The premium A2 milk from the Sahiwal cows is first turned into curd by using a microbe culture. We then hand-churn the curd for hours to separate the butter before boiling it to turn it into ghee.
- 3. 1 kg of our ghee comes from 32 litres of milk. Akiva’s ghee contains no additives, no preservatives and no added colours. Just wholesome goodness.
- 4. Our ghee can be used by everyone, including those on keto and paleo diets. Its full-bodied aroma and flavour will complement all kinds of food and taste buds.
- 5. Akiva has two other exciting flavors – Garlic & Herbs Ghee and Vanilla Ghee.A2 Cow Ghee While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
A2 Cow Ghee from Grass-Fed Desi Sahiwal Cow's Milk, 500 ml - 100% Pure - Made from Curd by Traditional...
Last update was on: April 17, 2022 9:10 am
- Made With Vedic Bilona Padati: Traditional Indian Bilona Method To Make Ghee From Curd Instead Of Malai Or Cream.
- Premium A2 Cow Milk From Sahiwal Cows: Instead Of The Buffalo Milk, Made From A2 Cow Milk Of Grass-Fed Sahiwal Cows.
- Country of Origin: India
- Quality Controlled: Robust Quality Process With All Certifications, Compliances And Goodness.
- Keto And Paleo Diet Friendly: Suitable For Everyone From Children To Adults And All Diets Including Keto And Paleo.