The 3rd update for Thor has just been released.
1. Fixed the probabilistic problem of proximity sensor failure in the sunlight.
2. Included Google Security Patch.
3. Fixed the probabilistic problem that WiFi is on but no Internet connection when the device is far from AP.
4. Lowered the standby power consumption when cellular data, WiFi (no connection) or Bluetooth (without pairing) is on.
5. Addressed the potential security or storage leakage issue when WiFi or Bluetooth is on.
6. Enhanced 2G network access speed.
How to update:
Click “Setting” icon -> “About Phone”->“wireless update”