Stay on top of what's happening with OfferWorld.in | Like OfferWorld on Facebook | Follow @offer_world on Twitter

http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-merry-christmas-special-308.html
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Our Blog

[-]
Industry News
How to distinguish a real dual-lens camera and a...
Last Post: Carlos Barreira
Today 05:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
OUKITEL U15S super screenshot & fingerprint func...
11-30-2016 06:11 PM
» Views: 32
Bluboo Picasso 4G Confirmed with NFC Support
Last Post: manisha
11-26-2016 10:22 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 213
Chuwi First HiBox-hero Mini PC is Coming Soon
Last Post: rjainbwr
11-25-2016 10:04 AM
» Views: 178
OUKITEL U15S running 52 apps at the same time
11-23-2016 07:00 AM
» Views: 115

UleFone Be Pro
Year in review.I bought The Ulefone ‪BePro‬ 1st gen about a year ago in March. I can safely say it is still functioning correctly. I have not had any issues with it other than mid summer 2015 with the update to Android 5.0. A beta version was released publicly causing the sequential updates needing to be flashed which was a big debacle. Yet ,with all of us on the forum including the developers we were able to apply the new stable ROM. unfortunately the ROM has some features missing so I must suggest if the phone is purchased I would keep it on Kit Kat 4.4.4 which was really the ROM the phone was built around. OK, with that out of the way I have it on 5.0 and it does work very well.I have dropped it a couple of times and the screen hasn't broken and no parts have come off. There were reports of the screen breaking easy. I also saw reports of the power button and volume rocker coming undone causing issues with turning on the phone and volume not able to be turned up or down. My Be Pro doesn't have that issue. It is built correctly and durable.The dual SIM capabilities make it a big plus since I have tested with Both Cricket and Ting GSM SIMs and the standby mode works without an issue even now. It does have the capabilities to expand storage up to 64GB but I have expanded to 128GB without a problem. SD Card is compatible but I did find that the Android verified SD Card (TF Card) works better. Both Android 4.4.4 and 5.0 give you the option to use internal storage or the SD Card to write to and install the ROM if you decide to reset to factory. I only had to do that twice and once was for the OTA fiasco. The other was when I removed my main SIM to reset the phone with one SIM. After a couple of weeks I inserted the other SIM and it took and adapted it flawlessly.External storage works well as I did upload saved ringtones and notifications to and from the phone as well as other documents. USB to PC moving files work without issue just need to be sure that the drivers are installed. Talking about the USB cord. It will fray at the interface to the phone. I did find that your standard USB cord for charging can work I used my LG cord from my previous phone.Camera is a 13MP main camera and is an Omnivision not a Sony sensor but it is very good and takes very good pictures. The built in camera app is perfect for quick photos as well as editing on the fly. HD pictures are good at a mid setting zooming in can make the photo grainy. But not that bad at all. Video is very good high definition quality and there are a good couple of settings for the perfect video and picture shots. Selfie Camera is 8MP and is also has an Omnivision sensor, same app can be used and it takes very nice pictures. A little too accurate. Lol!!Screen brightness is adaptable and battery life is a little quick to discharge. It really depends on how many processes and apps are running in the background, I will admit I have a live wall paper with two weather apps, Weather XL, Weather Live, as well as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Contacts+ and Avast mobile security running. It handles it without an issue with the 2GB Ram that it comes with and multitasking multiple apps open have little to no lag.

****I will say this that the phone can overheat which will cause lag and fast battery drain, but all phones have this issue.****

Bluetooth works without issue both in and out of car and other Bluetooth devices. Wifi also works consistently. I have seen posts expressing issues with 5GHz but I haven't had issues and a work around is to set a static IP and assigning to both router and phone. Wifi will pick up SSIDs without issue.A few not so positives are that the recent apps clear and home buttons are not back lit, but do glow when in the sun and then returned to a less sunny location. At night it is not so bad as you will learn the location of the buttons and is muscle memorized. Speaker volume is a little low even with headphones. On Android 4.4.4 there is no issue, it is only with the 5.0 ROM as I stated previously. 3G, 2G is available on both SIMS. However 4G is not available here in the US. To be honest I really did not notice any difference between 3G and 4G. So, do evaluate your needs regarding this incompatibility. The phone only has one case to protect it, but the coolest feature is that when closed, it will show a digital or analog clock or music player depending on what you want.Overall this is a great phone for the price and I do recommend it if you are a novice or beginner user changing over to android.This is just my opinion and my experience. I hope you find this informative and thank you for your time.

Here is a video of it in action.
https://youtu.be/5Z29GjdFHQk

Ulefone website
Ulefone BePro

Thanks given by:
http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-merry-christmas-hometheater-special-315.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Comparison of the most popular smartphones under $70 SZ16FC 0 182 06-23-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: SZ16FC
  Bluboo Xtouch hands on & function review & comparison video SZ16FC 0 226 05-19-2016, 12:48 PM
  Oukitel K6000 Pro Battery Test- 5-minute Charge, 2-hour Phone Call SZ16FC 0 128 05-17-2016, 12:20 PM
  ZTE Axon Pro Frodriguez2010 0 245 04-16-2016, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Frodriguez2010
  Oukitel K6000 Pro vs. Ulefone Power vs. Umi Touch: Best mid range smartphone comparis SZ16FC 0 254 04-15-2016, 12:45 PM