09-26-2016, 05:56 PM
UMi Plus is redefining the concept of "4GB RAM flagship”
UMi Plus has been called the “budget flagship” because it’s able to give a no-compromise experience at a very convenient price, only 179.99$ for a phone which has the Helio P10 Octa core SoC, 4GB RAM, 4000mah Battery, PE+ fast charging technology and 13MP Samsung PDAF Camera with pure Andriod 7.0 update at this Christmas!
We know the good performances of the Helio P10, a chipset able to balance performances and power consumption/heat very well, but let’s not forget how much it’s important to have a nice amount of RAM: with the 4GB provided in the Plus, multitasking will be no more an issue, your apps will be stored and will be ready to be recalled immediately, without having to recharge them all over again, also saving power. Browsing, gaming, keeping track of your activity will be immediate, in addition the system will perform smoother since it won't be bottlenecked by low RAM. A no-compromise experience which is flagship territory.
But UMi knows that only the processor and the RAM don’t make a complete experience, so they wanted to also dedicate some attention to a few functions and specs that are often overlooked:
- UMi Plus has a programmable shortcut button, which allows you to recall the app/setting you prefer. It’s set on the Camera app by default, but you can change it and customize it as you like, so to have your favourite app in just one click.
- UMi revealed that Plus will go with SHARP supplier to pursuit an ultra-high color saturation Sunlight screen.
We’ve seen this function used on some model of Xiaomi and Meizu claiming it has 17% better overall color saturation for a richer viewing experience. The great thing to have sunlight screen is that you will not have problem reading your phone under the sun. Not to mention Plus’ display will have 95% NTSC gamut which enhances vivid colors.
Whether you’re looking at photos, watching videos, or using exciting apps, Plus delivers intense vivid colors.
- The Fingerprint sensor used on UMi Plus is included into the home button, for an easy and fast usage: it has an outstanding reliability, while being the fastest in its class. It's enough to press gently on the sensor for 0.1s and the smartphone will immediately unlock, more convenient and faster than using patterns or pass codes. A dedicated Chip encrypts and stores your fingerprints in a totally safe way, no one can access them - not even you!
- The Samsung® 13MP camera included uses Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) technology, a 0.1s ultra- fast focusing technique commonly found in DSLR cameras. In addition to high megapixel count, UMi Plus has dual ISP processing for exceptional image quality. The camera provides a “manual mode” which enables you to have total control on most of the camera functions and the “auto mode”, which is the standard one found in every phone, ideal for point-and-click users.
- UMi Plus is one of the few devices which allows you to choose between virtual on-screen buttons and physical buttons: users have different preferences on this feature, many prefer virtual keys while many others hate them, so Plus solves the problem giving the possibility to switch between the two types of keys.
- A useful notification LED (red/blue/green light) is included, you can know in advance if you have a missed call, an sms or some other notification, without the need to turn on the screen of your smartphone.
UMi is offering a free sample of the Plus to one of its loyal users, just point out to their official product page and participate to their giveaway!
More informations here: http://bit.ly/UMiPlusPresales