06-11-2016, 09:37 AM
LeEco is in need of a new CEO (Chief Experience Officer). LeEco COO of Smart Electronics Business, Atul Jain, and COO of Content, Debashish Ghosh have requested that we bring our search to the most intelligent, active, faithful sect of our whole Le Family – LeMe Community!
So, what’s inherent in a good CEO? What does it take to lead LeEco march in 2Future?
- Unwavering dedication to LeEco as a company and as a concept
- Willingness to drive the best quality to LeEco’s customers and users
- Love for progressive technology in general and a passion for SuperPhones in particular
- Openness to new ideas and the ability to provide constructive feedback
- Strong language skills
- A global mindset
LeEco has grown exponentially since our launch in India in January – so one CEO simply won’t cut it. So, there are 200 positions available.
And what’s a CEO without benefits, right?
So, as a CEO, your first perk is getting a brand new Le 2 to dissect and review – completely free of cost!
Your primary responsibility after receiving your Le 2 will be exploring every aspect of the phone, from its performance, to the camera capabilities, to the new design, to eUI 5.8, and posting a full-scale review of the device here on LeMe Community. LeEco creating a special category for these reviews, so LeEco CEOs will have a place to collate all their thoughts and experiences.
Of course, LeEco keep adding more benefits as the days go by! This is, after all, a serious, long-term project.
At this point you may have one question: “How does one become a LeEco CEO?”
It’s simple, really.
1. Apply on LeMall.com from the 15th of June (12pm) to the 20th of June (10am).
2. Bag your seat in the board room on the 20th of June.
We’ll post a link to register to be a LeEco CEO in a few days. Stay tuned to this space!